Three months?

So as some of you may have noticed I have been missing since new years.  I'm suprised no one came looking for me,  haha just kidding.  Anyway I have just been really busy these past couple of months.  But I now have a portable version of this blog on my cell phone!  So hopefully you will get updates more frequently. 
To start off these more frequent post I thought I would let you all know that things are looking up finally,  after last years stuggles.  I found myself a higher paying job,  which I will write more about later.  I have made some new feiends,  and I think thanks to one friend in particular I'm slowly getting over my depressed state of mind and on to bigger and better things. :)
Speaking of better things I am hoping this new job will help me save money for my future goals. 
I that is it for this post,  trying to get back in the habit of writing again so bare with me.

Comments

Popular Posts