New Year And Nuka-Cola

Well it has been far too long my dear followers, but I have returned hopefully with more frequent updates. As for this first update it's a new year, and I know I say this every year but its time for some changes. Hopefully they will be for the better.
  1. Update this blog more often
  2. become a supervisor at work
  3. maybe get back in school
  4. save more money
  5. make more money with my art.
That is pretty much it.
On a completely different note, to start off this new year I decided to get a kitty. after getting permission from Gram Judy to get a cat and much searching on the internet, I finally found one.
Nuka and me watching Doctor Who
Her name was Tiger Lilly (which is a terrible name for anything) she is a 6 month old Calico. After spending part of my bonus at Petsmart and a 40 minute drive we brought her home to a new bed and a bunch of toys. She adapted much quicker then I expected. After spending a couple hours with her we finally decided on a new name. Her name is Nuka-Cola*. She already comes running to her new name, and is perfectly content to snuggle with me while I watch Doctor Who. I will definitely be
writing about her more and I will be sure to post more pictures of her.

I wasn't feeling very well the day we went and picked her up. As soon as we got home I guess I crashed out on the bed and Nuka decided to come be my mighty protector. Izzie snapped this at some point during my nap.

*For those of you who don't know, Nuka-Cola is the Fallout video game series version of Coca-Cola.

Comments

Popular Posts